So I was pretty excited when I saw that the wonderful Mrs. Lesley had tagged me in her blog! I have really enjoyed reading these things on the other blogs, its so fun to get to know those little random facts about everyone...so here goes my 10 random facts about myself.
- I am the oldest of 4 girls. Yes, my dad is the only male in a household of 5 women.
- I only get out of bed when the clock reads an even number. weird, i know...I think odd numbers are unlucky.
- Despite my odd numbers are unlucky theory, my favorite number is 11.
- I LOVE all veggies. Especially broccoli.
- I hardly EVER watch T.V. My biggest form of entertainment is the computer.
- I MUST have a cup of coffee every morning, or my day just does not start off well.
- I sing REALLY loud in my car when I'm driving.
- My roommate is my 30 year old cousin. Yes, I am from Tennessee
- My dream destination would be Australia. And I hope to go there one day.
- My two favorite spices are pepper and cinnamon, and I keep them on my dinning room table at all times, because I add them to most anything. My favorite condiment is spicy mustard.
Ok, Im sure you are bored to DEATH now! haha. Moving on....today was a mother/daughter day. And by this I do mean a "con my mom into buying groceries that I cant afford day" She recently had a little bit of a health scare, so she enlisted me to help her grocery shop for some healthy items, and I couldnt help but pick up a few things for myself as well ;)
After doing a little bit of grocery shopping with mi madre, I did a little shopping of my own...for my SECRET VALENTINE!!! Im so excited to send it now, that is on the agenda for tomorrow for sure. While I was valentines shopping I also saw something that I just HAD to get for me. These little disposable plates at TARGET, they are valentines AND owls...two of my favorite things.
For breakfast this morning I had my go-to breakfast of toast with strawberry and apricot preserves and 1/2 cup cottage cheese...and of course coffee!
Notice the cinnamon on the table, see I TOLD you!
Oh yeah, and did I mention that I think I'm probably about 5 years old because I buy zoo-pals utensils. Look at my "coffee stirrer"
Its totally a pink flamingo! you KNOW your jealous :)
I had lunch with my mom at Jason's Deli, where I had the turkey slimwich and a side of fruit...didnt get a pic, sorry gals! Then for dinner I made up a CRAZY concoction that pretty much consisted of me throwing anything in the fridge that looked good into some mac and cheese. I had the bottom of the bag of some spinach that I needed to use up so I sauteed that with some mushrooms and added that (with a spoonful of peas) to the macaroni. It was OK, interesting for sure...and fun to make! haha
In other news, I did make it to the gym today, but my roommate and I just received this on the doorstep today...
Ok, the commercials make this thing look easy...but it is HARD! I think my heart was about a minute away from straight EXPLODING after trying the do the leg lifts! haha. I'll let you girls know how it works once we get a little more into it. Today was kind of just a fun test day.
Ok this post turned out to be very very random! I hope everyone had a great day...Oh yeah, and THEY CALLED ME ABOUT THE JOB and I go back on Monday for a second interview. woo hoo :)
I guess all the prayers and finger-crossings did the job. Thanks girls. I love you guys tons and tons. <3333