Please watch this video as many times that it takes to get you PUMPED about the fact that is Friday. It should only take one. Unless you are a SUPER stiff, then maybe two.
I had some requests to see my SUPA-CUTE detailed back shirt actually on. And since I did party it up last night and broke out the new shirt...and had to wait HOURS for my friend to get off work, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to snap a pic!
I just love it. And those little red "dots" on my back are not birthmarks, even though thats what they look like. They are hearts. haha.
Me making the MOST serious face ever. Seriously?! I think that I was concentrating more on getting the front of the shirt then on actually smiling. haha
I'm feeling pretty good about my day/night yesterday. I worked hard and played harder! FOR REAL! Here was my day;
- 9-1030: Job Interview at a Preschool...totally rocked it!
- 11: Quickly came home packed up a Sammie and an apple for lunch and headed out the door.
- 12-4: Work shift #1 at the ol' Rave
- 415: Back home, quick snack, quick change into gym clothes, out the door!
- 430-530: 7 mile run at the gym. No pain in the knee. Kicked the treadmills ass!
- 545: Back to work at Rave for shift #2. Kept my sweaty gym clothes on, just piled on the deodorant and Love Spell. rocked it out.
- 6-930: Rave shift #2. Sold some clothes, took out the trash, swept the floors like a pro, gossiped with my manager/best friend.
- 10: Home for a quick dinner of mac and cheese and broccoli and carrots:
- 1030-1230: Showered it up, prettied it up, waited for the Britt-ster to get off work.
- 1: Roll up in the club. Rock star parking, no lines. Thats how we roll.
- 1-3: Danced the night away. Techno style.
- 3-9: CRASHED OUT!
And now I am sitting here with a lovely cup of coffee and some awesome blogs to read. WHEW!
Hope everyone is having an awesome Friday...and if your not, watch the video again. :)
Lots of Love <3 Ems.