Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration and 25 Things

Last night was my friend Justin's birthday, so of course we had to celebrate. Here is a pic re-cap.

004

For some reason Justin just HAD to have everyone do a thumbs up...cheesy?! I think so.

007

Wait...thats not right...

008

There we gooo

009

I love taking random laughter shots

005

Sarah even brought her dog to help us celebrate

Dinner last night before the bar:

002

Veggies Burger on Arnold's Sandwich Thins and Steamed Veggies

So the wonderful Emily tagged me to tell 25 random things about myself. This could be the point were my "inner weirdo" is revealed, so try not to judge too hard.

  1. I am a morning person FOR SURE, my favorite part of the day is first thing in the morning, sipping coffee and Internet surfing in my flannel pj's.
  2. I only buy movies that I absolutely love, I currently only own about 6 movies.
  3. My first crush was David Bowie.
  4. Sometimes when I am driving I like to sing really loud and pretend that I am a rockstar.
  5. I went through a "punk rock" stage in highschool and dyed my hair black and had 1/2 inch gages in my ears.
  6. My child hood is defined by Nickelodeon game shows. Name a show, I'll tell you the host...and probably be able to quote an episode or two.
  7. Charleston is my favorite place in the world, it has been my life goal to one day move there.
  8. I HATE oreos just plain, but they are my favorite topping for icecream. :)
  9. I still have not fully gotten into the "high heels" thing, although I should because I am only 5'4".
  10. I am more of a dog person than a cat person.
  11. I am currently terrified of this "swine flu" epidemic. WTF?!!
  12. I LOVE grocery shopping. I go up and down every isle, even if I dont need anything in that particular isle.
  13. Guys confuse the HELL out of me and I'm not sure if I will ever figure them out.
  14. My middle name is Dru...I wish it was my first name.
  15. Ok, Baylee here is my OCD habit...I can only get out of bed when the clock reads an even number. I feel like if I start my day out at an "odd" time, it will be an "odd" day. haha
  16. My favorite thing about myself is my dimples, even though when I was little I HATED them and would sit in front of the mirror for hours puffing out my checks in an attempt to "blow them out".
  17. I love pictures...taking pictures, looking at pictures, etc.
  18. I DO NOT want to grow up, and refuse to.
  19. I think conditioner is WAY better than shampoo (Billy Madison anyone?!)
  20. I have a crush on our local weather man.
  21. My favorite color is purple.
  22. If I could travel to any place earth it would be Australia or Japan.
  23. My least favorite part of the day is when I have to blow dry my hair. It is pure torture, and I try to avoid it any way possible.
  24. I have a round tooth. I could have gotten it fixed, but I think it shows character.
  25. In the summer time my face gets COVERED in freckles, and you know what?! I like them!

WOW. That was hard. Someone else give it a try! I tag:

Mica

Katie

Kristi

Amy and

Emily

Now, Im off to do some grocery shopping...maybe I'll see my club hoppin produce boy ;)...and then working all day.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week.

Lots of Love, <3 Ems.

20 comments:

Mica said...

Thanks for the tag.

Dru is a pretty sweet middle name. You should whip that out more often!

I am also terrified of swine flu.

Bec said...

I love that plaid tank you are wearing in those pictures!

Amy said...

I like your middle name! It's cool and different.

I also hate blow drying my hair! Ugh, it's the worst and takes foreverrrr. Actually, you reminded me that I need to make a hair appointment...

And I agree, that tank is very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, you punk rock prom queen! Thanks for tagging me... I'll get on that in my lunch post.

You are so tan!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I don't own many movies on DVD either...and I can only get out of bed when the last number reads 0 or 5 :P lol, weird OCD rituals unite!
Those photos are so cool :) it looks like a fun night!

Meg said...

NICKELODEON GAME SHOWS ARE AWESOME! I wish they still played them! Figure it Out and that one temple game - I forget what it's called = my faves! I'm so glad you remember them :) definitely a good childhood memory! Hooray for a good night lastnight, looks like you had a blast, and you deserve it! By the way you are absolutely gorgeous, girl, but I'm sure you hear it all the time! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love, Meg

p.s. I'm totally guilty of running up and down the aisles of Whole Foods not needing anything, but just looking at all the stuff...haha!

DLap said...

I love pictures too, thank god for digital or I'd go broke developing them all!
And I can't set my alarm on an even number, it's always a weird number like, :53 or :07....I don't know why

Jenny said...

holla for nickelodeon game showsssss.. figure it out, double dare, global guts, legends of the hidden temple.. thank goodness they still have these shows on charter cable.. though i watch 'em a little more than i probably should.. whatever

and yaya for purple - my favorite too .. we are totally soulmates =)

love you gorgeous girlie! <3 xoxo

Anonymous said...

I used to love Nickelodeon (so had to look up that spelling) game shoes. GUTs, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and the one with the Pie Coaster!!! I also loved SNICK-the Saturday night shoes. Also, The Secret World of Alex Mack. Seriously, I wish I had her powers!
Can we see some of these "punk rock" pictures? Haha, it's so hard to picture you like that now.
Glad to hear all is well.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of you. You are so prettyyyy!

We definitely have some things in common..

I'm definitely a morning person.. totally love my oatmeal and coffee while going on my lap top

I LOVE grocery shopping and I too go up and down every aisle!

& Guys definitely confuse the hell outta me hahah

xoxo

Baylee♥ said...

bahaha glad to know im not the only psycho OCD one in blog world.

ummm...freakin sweet middle name!!!

and i also had my awesoome punk rocker/emo phase in high school..as well as a goth kid in middle school. dont really like to reference back to that though lol.

like everyone else said - that tank is ADORABLE!!!!

lurrrv you!

Emily said...

Thanks for the tag!

I also don't really wear heels a lot, even though I'm 5'3."

And I hate hate hate drying my hair, too!

curlytop said...

Emily,

This thing is taking over the blog world! And your middle name is awesome. There are far tooo many Emilys in the world right now. We need our individuality!

Have a great night sweetie!

With Love,

The other Emily

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce) said...

Lol that guy seems like such a goof, it looks like you all had fun! I LOVE your top, so cute! Your list is great...Nickelodeon game shows! Remember that one with the big head..Figure it Out? :) What a hardcore teen you were, gauges!?? CuhRAZY lol

Anonymous said...

Your 25 things are really cool! Glad you had fun at the party!
<3 jess
xoxo

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Have fun grocery shopping! How could ya not!? :D

I am not much into high heels either!
You quote Nickelodeon and I'll quote Gilmore girls! haha
Im a morning person too! When I have my own room....lol
Oh and Dogs rule! ;)

Anonymous said...

haha i love grocery shopping too. i don't know what it is about a store full of food...

Erica said...

Yayyy for # 7!! Totally with you on #10.

Kristi (sweet cheeks) said...

Hey!! Thanks for the tag, girlie! I will do it soon!

freaking awesome middle name! I have not been to Charleston but totally want to go!! Summer trip, perhaps? I think so!

Hope you have a wonderful night!

Anonymous said...

Hi hi! I have never commented because I just got my own blog today! But just wanted to say hello and that I always enjoy reading your posts! And I love the little survey.. your middle name is so unique and cute and girl, Rugrats was my life!! I named my kittens after them when I was 7!