Friday, April 17, 2009

Quick Update Before I Hit the Road

Ok., I have soooo much to do before I leave for Nashville today. I don't really have to be in too much of hurry, because the job fair is not until tomorrow but I was going down tonight because its at 8 a.m. tomorrow!

I am trying to update my Ipod right now, but it is not going too well. I can always think of tons of things that I want to download, and then when I sit down to actually do it I can never think of anything!! I am however, currently in the process of downloading the top 100 alt rock songs of the 90s. Ah, nostalgia!

Also, the wonderful Kristi at Sweet Checks tagged me to do a survey, and I just couldn't let that slide a whole weekend. So here it goes:

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:

  • (Hopefully) a new job
  • Going to the beach
  • Shopping in Nashville
  • Running my next 10k
  • Bonnaroo this summer
  • Flip flop and tank top weather
  • Fourth of July!!
  • Summertime in general

8 Things I did Yesterday:

  • Visited the parents
  • Worked at Rave
  • Went to the gym
  • Watched the T.V.
  • Packed a little
  • Read Blogs
  • Chatted with the sis
  • Cleaned

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  • Be invisible
  • Makes tons of money doing something that I absolutely love
  • Travel
  • Live in Australia
  • Be a talk show host
  • Be a professional runner
  • Win the lottery
  • Be a superhero!

8 Shows I Watch:

  • Tough Love
  • Nitro Circus
  • Fantasy Factory
  • Running in Heels
  • The Hills
  • The City
  • Anything on food network (right Jenny?!)
  • No Reservations

No time to tag! Hope you understand. I gotta get movin!!!Thanks everyone for the good lucks and prayers, I love you all sooo much!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll be back on Monday!

14 comments:

itsawrap said...

Great info! Have a fabulous weekend!

Mica said...

Those are eight great things to anticipate! Yay!

Amy said...

Have fun! I like learning more about people with these surveys. I'm also looking forward to flip flop and tank top season! Right now it's like flip flop and sweatshirt season. Almost there!

Anonymous said...

hey! have an awesome time in nashville! i LOVE country music and really want to go there sometime!

Meg said...

Have an amazing time! Hell yeah for summer being on it's way - I wanna wear my flip flops as well :)

Jenny said...

ahh i love tough love! I have SUCH a crush on steve.. and BROCK (the blondes main man) ugh, so gorgeous!

GOOD LUCK IN NASHVILLE BABE!! be sure to let me know how it goes.. I've ot my fingers crossed for you!!

love you sososo much!
-Jenny

Baylee♥ said...

Have a safe trip beautifuL! I know you'll do great!!

Im sending some of my employment luck your way :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Enjoy your weekend!! :D

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce) said...

GOOD LUCK! Hope you have playlist success too!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the job :)
have fun!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Nashville! My fingers are crossed!
<3 jess :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

no reservations and food network! I love them, too!
have a great weekend, and I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

love the lists! you should totally come and live in australia, im sure there is plenty of work here.
hope you had an amazing trip
x