Wednesday, December 3, 2008

roomates...

Ok, so here is a question...do roomates eventually get on everyones nerves, or am i just a horrible horrible person? Because my roomate is KILLING me!! mostly because she is 10 years older than me, however she acts like she is about 10 years younger. Nothing annoys me more than coming home from studentt teaching all day and then having to get ready for work while she is still in her pjs on the couch talking about how tired and sick she is! HA! and last night just really took the cake when she had her mom deliever her groceries to the house! what?! you cant even get out and get your own groceries?! My mom would laugh in my face if i asked her to do that. oh well, enough of that rant, for now.

I am currently eating breakfast and getting ready for school. Only three more days of school left and eight more days until I am on a plane on my way to L.A. Which my roomate is driving me to the airport, so I guess I shouldnt complain about her all too much.

well, better go get ready for preschool! fun fun!

2 comments:

HangryPants said...

Almost every roommate I've had, no matter how much I love them, has gotten on my nerves. Only one did not and I think it was because she got on my other roommate's nerves so much that I was amused.

You are not a horrible person, it's just the nature of living with people who are not exactly the way you want them to be. :D I always just try to remember to be patient with people. We are all flawed, right?

Tina said...

Annoying roommates are the WORST! Honestly, even my friends who I have lived with over the years have got on my nerves at some point. You're not a horrible person at all! Maybe you just need a roommate vacation?