Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Hours of Driving + 5 Hours of 2 Year Olds + Shopping = EXHAUSTED!



Oh my gosh I am SO tired!!!

I woke up at 330 this morning in order to leave my house by 430 for the 4 hour drive to my interview at 9! whew!! Oh yeah, and did I mention that the "interview" was really 5 hours of interacting with the children in the classroom?! Lets just say it was a VERY busy day for me! But, I loved every second of it and the interview went pretty well :) Now, I just have to wait for a phone call from the director of the school to do one more phone interview...so we will see! I also wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the good luck messages, it really meant alot and mad me WAY less stressed to know that I had girls backing me up!

Unfortunately, since today was so hectic and most of it was spent in the car, my eats were not so exciting today! BUT I did get some pics from yesterday! I was in the mood for something different, and warm, and YUMMY yesterday for breakfast so I made my version of healthy FRENCH TOAST. It is soooo easy! All I do is mix two egg whites, 1/4 cup vanilla soy milk, and a dash of cinnamon sugar and VOILA! Dip your whole wheat toast in, pour on some maple syrup and blueberries and you have this masterpiece ;)

food 004

And lunch was a little repetitive, ill go ahead and admit it, but you will probably be seeing these things until they are gone (I think I have about two left)...they are THAT good!!

food 006
turkey, spinach, garlic hummus, salsa, and stone ground mustard wraps in a Flat Out :) with a side of DE-LISH apple.

And that is all...sorry this post is soooo incredibly boring but I am too tired to write anything more witty and fascinating. But I wanted to update you girls on my interview. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM :) I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT DAY <3

5 comments:

Jenny said...

yay I'm glad the interview went so well girl! I'm sure you are so relieved to have it over and done with :)

delish french toast by the way..stealing that recipe, hope you don't mind ;)! <3 love you! xoxo

Jaime said...

hey girl! wow talk about determination! i am soo impressed with all of that effort you put into your interview-- i'm glad it went well and i sincerely hope everything works out for you (i know it will!) yummy eats-- wraps are my fav lunch! :) have a great night beautiful

Mica said...

I'm glad that your interview went well. It sounds intense, so hopefully, you can rest up now!

I'm sure you'll be hearing back SOON!

The Purple Carrot said...

Glad your interview went well!! : ) Good luck in your wait to find out what comes of it!!

That french toasts looks delicious and warm and mouth watering, yum. I haven't had french toast in quite awhile.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had an awesome interview. Can't wait to hear what happens! Your breakfast looks great! Hope you get some rest!